The most well-regarded physicians and practices in the region have come together to form Vantage EyeCare, LLC – now the largest private ophthalmology group in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. At its core, Vantage EyeCare is our collective commitment to the highest standards of care despite the increasing complexities of delivery. As a physician-owned and physician-led organization, we will always put patients first, offering personalized care from a foundation of doctor-patient trust and collaboration.
Our physician leaders are like-minded in their sense of stewardship. By forming Vantage EyeCare, we are ensuring that our doctors and staff continue to thrive in an environment of success which, in turn, best serves our patients.
Vantage EyeCare is organized by Divisions – each Division represents the original practices that together formed the new company. The doctors and staff who have been serving our communities are still right here! Each of us carries forward into Vantage EyeCare our deep commitment to high quality, cost-effective, patient-centered care.
As our industry shifts from volume to value-based care, we are committed to better coordination, greater efficiency, quality outcomes, and higher patient satisfaction. By pooling our resources and best practices, we want to work with our care partners and patients alike to meet not only current needs, but future opportunities.
We are currently comprised of physicians and staff from the following established practices. Each group functions as a Division within Vantage EyeCare, allowing us to remain responsive to the varying needs of our respective communities and patient populations. They include:
- Chester County Eye Care Associates
- Corneal Associates
- Eye Associates of Bucks County
- Glaucoma Physicians & Surgeons
- Horizon Eye Care
- Kay, Tabas, Niknam & DiDomenico Ophthalmology Associates
- Northern Ophthalmic Associates
- Ophthalmic Partners of Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Ophthalmic Surgical Associates
- Philadelphia Eye Associates
- South Jersey Eye Physicians
- Tri-County Eye Physicians and Surgeons
We serve patients throughout the region with approximately 45 service locations in:
- Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia Counties
- Southern New Jersey
Approximately 107 MD and OD providers and 700 support staff offer care across the following multiple subspecialty services:
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea, Anterior segment, Laser Vision Correction
- Low Vision
- Oculoplastics and Oculo-facial Cosmetics
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Eye Muscle Disorders
- Routine Eye Care
- Contact Lenses
Vantage EyeCare did not form simply to carry on business as usual. We took this bold step because we see the potential for greater collaboration with all stakeholders in quality healthcare delivery – providers, patients, payors, facilities, hospitals, industry. We look forward to working with key partners to ensure that bigger does, in fact, mean better.