Amanda Ehrgood Perry, OD
Dr. Amanda Perry attended the University of Scranton, where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree. She received her Doctor of Optometry degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University with highest clinical honors.
Dr. Perry performs comprehensive eye exams, contact lens evaluations and provides pre-and post-operative care. She stays on the forefront of the newest contact lens technology and is passionate about delivering quality eye care to every patient.
Dr. Perry is serving as a clinical faculty member for Salus University, providing clinical education to third and fourth year optometry students.
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Scranton
- Doctor of Optometry Degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- VA Medical Center - Allentown
- The Eye Institute at Salus University
- Northeastern Eye Institute - Scranton
Positions & Distinctions
- Clinical faculty member for Salus University