Amy R. Wexler, MD
Dr. Wexler is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, where she majored in Romance Languages. She attended the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, and from there trained at Thomas Jefferson University Medical Center and Boston University.
Following the completion of her ophthalmology residency, Dr. Wexler trained in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children and Temple University.
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship at Thomas Jefferson University Medical Center
- Ophthalmology Residency at Boston University Hospital
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Fellowship at St Christopher’s Hospital for Children and Temple University
Positions & Distinctions
- Volunteer with “Healing the Children, New Jersey” preforming medical mission work for underprivileged children
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Medical Women’s Association
- Member of New Jersey Academy of Ophthalmology