Anne Marie Chu, OD
Dr. Anne Marie Chu began the journey towards her optometry career at Franklin and Marshall College, followed by obtaining her Doctor of Optometry Degree from the New England College of Optometry. At Chester County Eye Care, she focuses on routine eye care for both children and adults while also managing care for patients diagnosed with glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, and many other eye conditions. Dr. Chu also plays a role in the post-operative care of cataract patients.
To stay current in the optometry field, Dr. Chu participates in both the American and Pennsylvania Optometric Associations and, more locally, in the Chester and Delaware County Optometric Society. She enjoys learning new methods in diagnosing and managing eye diseases and sharing her knowledge with others who are interested in becoming an optometrist.
- Bachelor's Degree from Franklin and Marshall College
- Doctor of Optometry Degree from the New England College of Optometry
- Optometry Residency at Omni Eye Services of Atlanta
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of American Optometric Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Member of Chester and Delaware County Optometric Society