Candice B. Tolud, OD
Dr. Tolud is a residency trained, therapeutic Optometrist with comprehensive training in the diagnosis and medical management of ocular disease. A graduate of University of Delaware, Dr. Tolud received her optometric training at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
Dr. Tolud successfully completed a residency program focusing in ocular disease. She is trained in routine eye care and contact lens fitting. In addition, she received extensive training in primary and pediatric eye care, as well as preoperative and postoperative surgical care. During her residency, Dr. Tolud worked with leading area specialists in glaucoma, retina, and pediatric eye care. She also served as sub-investigator on several FDA pharmacological studies.
Additionally, Dr. Tolud has received her Fellowship in the American Academy of Optometry, and is currently is the President of the New Jersey chapter. Dr. Tolud has authored for optometric publications and enjoys giving lectures to the community on eye care.
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry from University of Delaware
- Bachelor of Science in Visual Science from Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Doctor of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- Ocular Disease Residency
Positions & Distinctions
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry
- President of the New Jersey Academy of Optometry Chapter