Carolyn S. Repke, MD
Dr. Carolyn Repke's expertise lies in cataract and intraocular lens surgery, as well as oculoplastics. She can be seen at Philadelphia Eye Associates' Broad Street and Allegheny Avenue offices for consults in skin restoration, restorative eyelid surgery, and cosmetic eyelid enhancements, including injections and fillers.
Before joining Philadelphia Eye Associates, Dr. Repke graduated with honors from Jefferson Medical College as part of the Alpha Omega honor society. This was followed by her ophthalmology residency at Wills Eye Hospital, and an additional year of specialty training in ophthalmic plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery.
Over the last twenty years, Dr. Repke has served as both Sub- and Primary-Investigator in many studies, having extensive experience in glaucoma, allergies, anti-infectives, and dry eye. She is also on the teaching staff at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, and at Wills Eye Hospital as an Assistance Clinical Professor for cataract and primary eye care services. Dr. Repke is a member of the Wills Eye Surgical Network and performs her surgeries at the Stadium Campus of South Philadelphia.
- Bachelor's Degree from Bucknell University
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Thomas Jefferson Medical College
- Internship at Christiana Hospital of Delaware
- Ophthalmology Residency at Wills Eye Hospital
- Ophthalmic Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Assistant Clinical Professor on the Cataract and Primary Eye Care Service of Wills Eye Hospital
- Staff Member at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Prior Chief of Ophthalmology at St. Agnes Medical Center
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology, Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology