Colleen Christian, MD
Colleen Christian, MD is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. She completed her residency in ophthalmology at Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center. She pursued additional fellowship training in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at the Wills Eye Hospital.
Dr. Christian is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a member of the American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus. She is a senior examiner for the American Board of Ophthalmology, and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr Christian is on the medical staff of the Montgomery Surgery Center, Abington Lansdale Hospital, Wills Eye Hospital, Grandview Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Medical Center. She is a surgeon in the department of Pediatric Ophthalmology at Wills Eye Hospital. She has written many chapters on different pediatric ophthalmology topics and lectures to the medical students at Jefferson Medical School. Her special interests are pediatric ophthalmology, strabismus surgery, and the management of double vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California, Los Angeles
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Case Western Reserve University of Medical School
- Ophthalmology Residency at Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center
- Pediatric Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of the American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Attending Surgeon of the Pediatric Department at Wills Eye Hospital