Daniel Lee, MD
Dr. Lee earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Boston College and earned his medical degree at Rutgers University’s Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Lee completed his internship in Internal Medicine at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital in New York City and his ophthalmology residency at the Yale School of Medicine. During his residency, he received numerous academic awards including the Resident Research Award and the Patrick T. Matthews Award.
Following his ophthalmology residency at Yale, Dr. Lee completed his fellowship in glaucoma at the Wills Eye Institute. He currently is a member of the Glaucoma Service at Wills Eye Hospital and a Clinical Instructor of Ophthalmology at Jefferson Medical College.
Dr. Lee has authored and co-authored several publications in peer-reviewed journals and has presented his research at national meetings and is currently the co-editor for the glaucoma section of the Yearbook of Ophthalmology.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Boston College
- Doctor of Medicine Degree at Rutgers University’s Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Internship at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital in New York City
- Ophthalmology Residency at the Yale School of Medicine
- Glaucoma Fellowship at the Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of the Glaucoma Service at Wills Eye Hospital
- Clinical Instructor of Ophthalmology at Jefferson Medical College