Jasmeeta Patel, MD
Dr. Patel is no longer with Vantage EyeCare. Please contact Eye Associates of Bucks County to schedule your appointment.
Dr. Jasmeeta Patel graduated Summa Cum Laude from Temple University with a bachelor's degree in Biology and a minor in Healthcare Systems Management. She then attended Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine where she graduated with her Doctor of Medicine degree. Following medical school, she completed a preliminary year in internal medicine through Lankenau Medical Center and then entered an ophthalmology residency through Temple University Hospital.
Dr. Patel has been published in multiple peer-reviewed publications for her research. She is currently an ophthalmologist at Eye Associates of Bucks County practicing comprehensive eye care.
- Bachelor's Degree from Temple University
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Preliminary year in Internal Medicine at Lankenau Medical Center
- Residency in Ophthalmology at Temple University Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Society of Corneal and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of American Medical Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- Hy Berman Memorial Scholarship Award, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Elizabeth C. Kind Scholar, Philadelphia Retina Endowment Fund
- William H. Annesley, Philadelphia Retina Endowment Fund