Jill A. McAdams, OD
Dr. Jill McAdams has diligently worked for over ten years as an optometrist, providing exceptional and compassionate patient care. She obtained her degree in optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry and went on to become a member of both the Pennsylvania Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association.
At Chester County Eye Care, Dr. McAdams sees both children and adults for routine eye care and contact lens fittings. Furthermore, she is proficient in diagnosing and managing various eye conditions including glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, and dry eye. Along with her primary eye care services, Dr. McAdams assists with the post-operative care of surgery patients.
- Bachelor's Degree from Widener University
- Doctor of Optometry Degree from Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of American Optometric Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Member of Chester and Delaware Optometric Society