Kristin M. DiDomenico, MD
Kristin DiDomenico, MD attended the University of Scranton for her undergraduate degree, graduating first in her class from the College of Arts and Sciences. She went on to receive her medical degree from Jefferson Medical College, where she was presented with the Alumni Prize for the highest GPA in her graduating class. Dr. DiDomenico completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Lankenau Medical Center. She then completed her residency at the prestigious Wills Eye Hospital.
She joined Kay, Tabas, Niknam & DiDomenico Ophthalmology Associates approximately 5 years ago. She is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in cataract surgery and comprehensive eye care.
Dr. DiDomenico is on staff at the Cataract and Primary Eye Care service at Wills Eye Hospital. She is involved with clinical and surgical instruction in the Wills Eye residency program. She is also a Clinical Instructor of Ophthalmology at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University.
- Bachelor’s Degree from University of Scranton
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Jefferson Medical College
- Internship at Lankenau Medical Center
- Ophthalmology Residency Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of the Primary Care Service at Wills Eye Hospital
- Associate Professor at Sidney Kimmel Medical College