Marc D. Garden, MD
Dr. Marc Garden has been a part of Philadelphia Eye Associates since 1985, offering services in comprehensive ophthalmology, cataracts, diabetic eye disease, and glaucoma. He is on staff at both Wills Eye Hospital and Temple University Hospital, educating residents on cataract and primary eye care service.
Throughout his career, Dr. Garden has been heavily involved in research, having been a Sub-Investigator in areas such as glaucoma, allergies, dry eye, and anti-infectives. Dr. Garden is Surgeon- and Physician Board-Certified in ophthalmology and performs cataract surgery at the Wills Eye Surgicenters.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Internship in Medicine at Lankenau Hospital
- Ophthalmology Residency at Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of teaching staff at Wills Eye Hospital and Temple University