Megan Buliano, OD
Dr. Megan Buliano received her Doctor of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Upon graduation, she completed a residency in low vision and primary care at West Haven VA Hospital, West Haven, Connecticut.
Professional memberships include American Optometric Association, Pennsylvania Optometric Association, and a fellow of American Academy of Optometry. She became a diplomate of the American Board of Optometry in 2012. She has been published in Cataract and Refractive Surgery Today.
Dr. Buliano is dedicated to providing comprehensive eye care including contact lenses and management of ocular disease.
- Doctor of Optometry Degree from Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Residency in low vision and primary care at West Haven VA Hospital, West Haven, Connecticut
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of American Optometric Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Fellow of American Academy of Optometry
- Diplomate of American Board of Optometry