Mona L. Nedjar, MD
After completing her undergraduate education at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Mona Nedjar went on to New York Medical College and was then accepted into the ophthalmology residency program at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. She has been heavily involved in academics and served as the Associate Director of Elmhurst Hospital Center's Department of Ophthalmology, as well as an Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Dr. Nedjar returned to the Philadelphia area and joined Tri-County Eye Physicians and Surgeons in 2004. There, she sees patients of all ages for comprehensive eyecare, specializing in the treatment of cataracts.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from New York Medical College
- Ophthalmology Residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Positions & Distinctions
- Associate Director of the Department of Ophthalmology at the Elmhurst Hospital Center
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology