Nataliya Pokeza, MD
Dr. Pokeza specializes in performing state-of-the-art corneal surgeries, including full-thickness corneal transplantation, partial thickness endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK/DMEK) and DALK corneal transplants. She performs cataract surgery, especially in patients with corneal conditions, and laser vision corrective surgery such as LASIK and PRK. As a corneal specialist, she also treats corneal infections, corneal dystrophies, dry eye syndrome, and other diseases of the cornea and external eye.
Dr. Pokeza graduated with honors from Baruch College in New York, New York earning a Bachelors Degree in Biology. She then received her medical degree from State University of New York at Downstate Medical School. Following medical school, she completed her internship in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York. She then completed a three year ophthalmology residency program at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, where she served as a chief resident. Now, having completed her corneal fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital, we are proud to welcome her as the newest member of Corneal Associates.
Dr. Pokeza is now accepting new patients and is available to see patients at the following locations:
Center City • Northeast Philadelphia • Newtown, PA • Tamaqua, PA
*Dr. Pokeza speaks Russian, Ukrainian and Polish.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology from Baruch College in New York
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from State University of New York at Downstate Medical School
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York
- Ophthalmology Residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Chief Resident
- Cornea and External Disease Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital