Parveen K. Nagra, MD
Parveen Nagra, MD, attended the University of Michigan for her undergraduate degree and then received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Michigan Medical School. Her education continued as she joined the residency program at Wills Eye Hospital, where she was named Chief Resident during her final year. She also completed her Cornea Service and External Disease Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital. She currently holds both positions as a member of the Cornea Service at Wills Eye Hospital and Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at the Sidney Kimmel Medical School through Thomas Jefferson University.
Dr. Nagra is currently a board-certified ophthalmologist who specializes in cornea transplantation, cataract surgery, and laser vision correction. She has a wide range of interests including cataract surgery, laser vision corrective surgery, and treating diseases of the cornea and external area of the eyes.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Michigan
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from University of Michigan Medical School
- Ophthalmology Residency at Wills Eye Hospital
- Cornea and External Disease Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospita
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of the Cornea Service at Wills Eye Hospital
- Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology at the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University