Scott J. Fudemberg, MD
Scott Fudemberg, MD, FACS, graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Pennsylvania. He attended St. Louis University School of Medicine where he graduated with Distinction in Research. He then completed his ophthalmology residency at the University of Kansas and appointed a co-chief resident and received the Alan W. Riley Award as resident of the year.
Dr. Fudemberg is involved in ophthalmic research and has authored several publications in peer reviewed journals and textbooks. He served as editor of the Yearbook of Ophthalmology's glaucoma section and as a reviewer for major ophthalmology journals. He is a fellow in the American College of Surgeons and the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from St. Louis University
- Ophthalmology Residency at University of Kansas
- Glaucoma Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at Anna & William Goldberg Glaucoma Service & Research Center, Wills Eye Hospital, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, and Thomas Jefferson University