Sheryl J. Menacker, MD
Dr. Sheryl Menacker graduated with honors from the Medical College of Pennsylvania and went on to complete an ophthalmology residency at the Scheie Eye Institute at the University of Pennsylvania. Subsequently, she completed a fellowship in pediatric ophthalmology at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). She is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and an active member of the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
For over twenty-five years, Dr. Menacker has been servicing patients at Tri-County Eye Surgeons and Physicians, specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and eye muscle disorders. She is also passionate about eyecare for patients with disabilities, and for more than 20 years has seen patients at Woods Services in Langhorne, PA – a residential facility for individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities. In addition, Dr. Menacker holds a monthly clinic for patients with disabilities at the Emory Eye Center at Emory University in Atlanta, GA.
Presently, Dr. Menacker is a member of the Children's Eye Foundation's Board of Directors, an examiner for the American Board of Ophthalmology, and holds teaching positions at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and Emory University School of Medicine.
- Bachelor's Degree from LaSalle College, maxima cum laude
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania, cum laude
- Ophthalmology Residency at the Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Certified Diplomate of American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member of Children’s Eye Foundation’s Board of Directors
- Examiner for American Board of Ophthalmology