Thaddeus Nowinski, MD
Thaddeus Nowinski, MD is a graduate of the University of Scranton and Jefferson Medical College. He completed an internship at Pennsylvania Hospital and his residency at Wills Eye Hospital. He pursued additional fellowship training at the University of Utah to specialize in oculoplastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr Nowinski is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology. He is on the medical staff of the Montgomery Surgery Center, Abington Lansdale Hospital and is Clinical Associates Professor at Thomas Jefferson University and Attending Surgeon of the Oculoplastic Department of Wills Eye Hospital, where he is active in resident and medical student teaching. He lectures and has authored many articles and book chapters in oculoplastics. Dr. Nowinski’s special interest is oculoplastics, eyelid malposition and tumors, and tearing disorder.
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Scranton
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Thomas Jefferson Medical College
- Internship at Pennsylvania Hospital
- Residency at Wills Eye Hospital
- Fellowship in Oculoplastics at The University of Utah
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Clinical Professor at Thomas Jefferson Medical College
- Attending Surgeon of the Oculoplastic Department at Wills Eye Hospital