Thomas M. Gulibon, OD
Thomas M. Gulibon, OD joined the practice in 1999. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Saint Vincent College and from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Dr. Gulibon is board certified in Optometry, holds his therapeutic license, and serves as an examiner for the National Board of Examiners in Optometry. He is a member of the American Optometric Association, the Pennsylvania Optometric Association, and the Bucks/Montgomery County Optometric Society.
Thomas M. Gulibon, OD specializes in contact lenses. He successfully fits difficult cases with the latest technology including lenses for children, high astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and competitive sports.
His expertise includes performing comprehensive eye exams for children and adults, retinal photography, and the treatment and management of ocular disease.
Thomas M. Gulibon, OD is married and has two sons, Aaron and David.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Saint Vincent College
- Doctor of Optometry Degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Positions & Distinctions
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Member of the Bucks/Montgomery County Optometric Society