Vincent F. Sardi, MD
Vincent F. Sardi, MD sees patients at Eye Associates of Bucks County as a Vitreoretinal Specialist. He attended the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He went on to earn his medical degree from Temple University. After graduating from medical school, he joined an ophthalmology residency program through St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center. He then completed his fellowship in Diseases & Surgery of the Retina and Vitreous with the Retina & Vitreous Associates of Kentucky in Lexington.
Dr. Sardi is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He continues to provide consultation services at locations throughout New Jersey and Bucks County.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Temple University
- Ophthalmology Residency at St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center
- Retinal Diseases and Surgery Fellowship at the Retina & Vitreous Associates of Kentucky
Positions & Distinctions
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- “Top Doc” in Philadelphia Magazine, 2018